Get a zoomable map.
More information about the airport can be found at
If you're a pilot, Reid-Hillview is
From Cupertino area via I-280
- Take 280 South (towards San Jose)
- Go past the US-101 exits. (I-280 has now changed to I-680)
- Take the Capital Expressway exit
- Take Capital Expressway through 3 intersections
- Reid-Hillview Airport will be on your right
From north or south via US-101
- Take the Tully Road exit
- Turn left onto Capital Expressway.
- Turn left at the first traffic light into the airport.